In looking to the future, it is the aspiration of Newfoundland Design Associates Limited to continually refine the firm's skills and expand its capabilities in planning, engineering and management for infrastructure development and major projects in Newfoundland and Labrador. While doing so, it will also look abroad for suitable opportunities of wider horizon to expand its business of applying appropriate engineering technology for the advancement of human well-being.
- Identification of owner needs
- Project definition
- Conceptual planning
- Feasibility study
- Site selection and investigation
- Preliminary design
- Cost estimating
- Detailed design and contract documents.
- Contract administration.
- Inspection of construction
- Commissioning and acceptance
- Operator training and support